A well-established organisation is seeking an experienced finance professional to join their friendly team as a Finance Business Partner.
The fantastic organisation offers a friendly and relaxed environment where hard work is always recognised and rewarded. You will also engage regularly with executive management, allowing plenty of opportunities to be recognised for promotions.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Business Partnering to provide financial insight and support key decisions.
- Take ownership of the annual budget process by providing analysis for the preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- Manage the quarterly forecasting process with support from the wider team.
- Co-ordinate performance based reporting such as KPIs and balanced scorecards.
- Liaise with the Financial Controller to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly management accounts.
- Carry out data extraction and manipulation to provide financial analysis.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to drive efficiency and success.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience in financial analysis/business partnering is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Able to influence and interact with a range of stakeholders across the business.
- Tenacious personality with the confidence to challenge the status quo.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.