A fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced and thriving multi site brand.
As the Finance Business Partner for the Central & Operations division you will have real exposure to both the CFO and Finance Director whilst your career is given direction and purpose by the SLT.
This is an interim opportunity initially 9-12 months.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- to provide analytical and critical insights to support the key decision making process within the Operations team. You should bring credible challenge to the business.
- Manage the end to end forecasting and budgeting process for sales & gross contribution for the responsible categories
- Constructively challenge the Operations team to deliver a robust forecast
- Ensure a collaborative and transparent forecast is delivered with complete buy in at all levels
- Analyse and communicate business performance in relevant categories with clear explanations of any material variances
You will be a qualified accountant ideally ACMA with post qualification commercial experience and proven Finance Business Partnering skills within a multi site environment.
If you are able to evidence the above and would like to hear more please forward your CV for consideration.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.