My client is a market leading international renowned company who have been expanding both organically and by acquisition. They are currently seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to provide business support and analysis to all head office costs centres. With exposure at the highest level this will be an opportunity to swiftly build your profile within a business that offers outstanding opportunities for talent. Duties will include:-
- Take ownership head office overheads budgets (£75M)
- Work with cost centre owners to build/update forecasts, provide challenge to variances and advise of appropriate action plans
- Preparation of working capital forecasts
- Prepare month end results and associated commentary of variances to plan
- Communicate variances to forecasts including liaising with Group Finance Director and CFO
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant who has a passion for driving improvements to processes, you will be experienced within FP&A and have the ability to influence non finance colleagues
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.