I have the pleasure of supporting a prestigious established Bank in recruiting for a Finance Business Partner.
The Finance Business Partner Team sits within Finance, Value and Change and provides leadership on financial performance management across the divisional areas including strategic finance, management accounting, performance reporting, management information and decision support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide effective financial management and control
- Present monthly MI to Key Stakeholders
- Analysis and presentation of cost recoveries and Fee's
- Accurate forecast and budgeting
- Building key relationships/partnerships internally and externally
- Supporting ad-hoc financial and strategic analysis as requested
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified - may consider part qualified
- Natural relationship builder
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.