Our client are a privately owned, entrepreneurial business who are expanding rapidly. They are currently seeking a commercially astute qualified accountant to work closely with the business to optimise profitable performance across the business, duties will include:-
- Partner with the business providing advice and guidance to drive performance
- Working in conjunction with divisional managers, develop a suite of KPI reports and analysis
- Understand the key revenue and expenditure variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Lead the yearly budgeting process and monthly reviews of actuals to plan
- Assist with the development of action plans to improve poor performance, monitor and feedback results providing challenge as appropriate.
You will be a commercially astute qualified accountant with the ability to liaise with both senior management and operations staff. You will have the ability to truly partner with the business and add value.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.