My client is a prestigious well established PE backed business who are market leaders within their field. Currently looking to recruit a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to cover designated geographic regions across the country.
This is a highly visible role within the Commercial Finance team and will offer the opportunity to have a direct impact on the performance of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all entities in your region strive to hit their EBITDAR targets.
- Act as the first line of finance support for your region providing advice and guidance on financial matters and commercial decision making.
- Provide insightful KPIs analysis and commentary to non-finance regional managers
- Engage with site managers face to face on a regular basis to challenge performance and influence decision making
- Work alongside the strategy team developing the brands' 3yr business plans.
- You will be a qualified accountant, either ACA, CIMA or ACCA ideally within a fast paced multi-site environment. With outstanding financial analysis skills and the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.