Our client are an international blue chip organisation, their continued success has positioned them well for the next step of their expansion. They are now seeking a commercially astute qualified finance professional to partner with the IT function globally covering a number of key projects including an ERP implementation. Duties will include:-
- Partner with the Global IT director and their team providing financial leadership, insight, recommendations and support
- Provide full scenario analysis to understand impact on cashflow, future savings and other KPIs
- Provide pre and post investment appraisal of key projects to assess their commercial viability
- Be the finance champion for reporting, accounting and all finance matters for IT
- Review and challenge projects managers and departmental heads regarding costs ensuring these are controlled and within agreed limits
- Manage the production of monthly reports, forecasts, annual budgets and long term plans
- Proactively collaborate across the group to drive financial performance
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with an exceptional academic record who has the ability to provide influence and challenge to non-finance executives
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.