A true Finance Business Partner is sought by my luxury goods company who provide a friendly, professional and yet relaxed working environment. The main focus of the role will be building strong working relationships with operations teams, analysing pricing, margins and maximising profitability.
Other key responsibilities will include:-
- Evaluation of potential sales proposals and challenging back to ensure proposals are profitable and market sensitive
- Production of finance plans, variance analysis and key KPI's
- Preparation of monthly P&L, including commentary on major deviations from forecasts.
- Prepare P&L, budget and forecasts for the division
- Provide insightful analysis to operations to continue to drive performance
The ideal candidate will be a commercially astute finance professional, with strong communication and influencing skills. You will ideally have previous experience within a true business partner role in a complex environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case