As the Finance Business Partner for the Trading division you will have real exposure to both the CFO and Finance Director whilst your career is given direction and purpose by the SLT.
You must have strong business partnering experience within a multi site environment ideally from a leisure, manufacturing or retail background.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- to provide analytical and critical insights to support the key decision making process within the Trading team. You should bring credible challenge to the business.
- Manage the end to end forecasting and budgeting process for sales & gross contribution for the responsible categories
- Constructively challenge the Trading team to deliver a robust forecast
- Ensure a collaborative and transparent forecast is delivered with complete buy in at all levels
- Analyse and communicate business performance in relevant categories with clear explanations of any material variances
You will be a qualified accountant (ideally ACMA, ACCA or ACA) with post qualification commercial experience.
If you are to evidence the above and would like to hear more please forward your CV for consideration.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.