A leading FTSE 100 business is looking for a Divisional Financial Controller to lead a small qualified finance team. This role is responsible for the control of the financial management, forecasting and reporting for the division.
- Working with the senior management team on business growth strategy
- Developing KPIs, systems and procedures to support planned growth
- Preparing business appraisals for future projects
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow management
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the necessary entities, systems, reporting activities, controls and processes to deliver the financial reporting activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with demonstrable experience at Finance Manager/Financial Controller level
- Ability to influence, challenge and implement change.
- Experience of working with cross-geographical teams and cultures
- Self-motivated, disciplined and with exceptional time management skills.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.