An outstandingly exciting and dynamic opportunity currently exists for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Finance Director with real commercial focus to join the finance leadership team of a progressive and forward thinking FMCG organisation based in the South of England.
Leading a team of specialist and results driven analysts in order to drive forward both the sales and profit performance of the business the Finance Director's key responsibilities will include:
- Performing complex data analysis to enable active decision making
- Interpreting trends and identifying opportunities to drive increased business performance
- Providing specialist expertise and assistance in the investigation, evaluation and interpretation of data
- Leading major cross functional projects, ensuring delivery within budget
- Implementing long term strategies and providing change management to ensure continued enhanced performance
Liaising effectively with colleagues at all levels across the business to ensure a common and ongoing pro-active approach
The ideal candidate will desirably be:
- a commercially focused and resourceful qualified finance manager with significant experience of delivering positive outcomes in a fast paced pressurised environment
- have the ability to build and maintain relationships by showing confidence and credibility in your field of expertise
- strong analytical, numerical and communication skills also being a pre-requisite for the role
This is an outstanding role, for an exceptional candidate to join an exciting organisation to spear head their Commercial finance function.
Great salary and benefits package
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.