My client a highly successful market leader with sales of £10m+ and plans for significant international growth now seeks and experienced Finance Director/Head of Finance join the management team and to provide leadership to a small but effective finance team.
This is an excellent hands on opportunity for a proven finance leader to become the business partner to the MD of this thriving business.
The key responsibilities of Finance Director will include:
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all financial systems and reporting
- Delivery of meaningful and timely management reporting to support the decision making process
- Effective working capital management including FX, cash flow forecasting and efficient inventory control,
- Lead, motivate and develop the small professional the finance team
- Ownership of the planning and forecasting process
- Ensure full compliance with HMRC and other regulatory bodies
- Provide essential advice and support to the MD and wider management team
The ideal candidate:
Suitable candidates will have previous Finance Director/Head of Finance experience ideally gained in a standalone business or autonomous division of a group. You will be a qualified accountant and a proven team builder with strong interpersonal and influencing skills. Previous experience of working in an international trading environment together with exposure to ERP systems would be a significant advantage.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.