The successful interim Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ ACMA) with proven experience in a large business.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of the P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow.
- Responsible for monthly Balance Sheet Review meetings, including providing insight and take appropriate actions with regards AP, AR, Cash flow or any compliance related issues.
- Lead the process of formulating the quarterly Balance Sheet and Cash flow forecast & annual budget using the indirect method of cash flow.
- Regularly use the direct method of cash-flow for short term planning.
- Ownership for the month end close checklist and process
- Responsible for Balance Sheet analytical review
- Coach and manage a team of two analysts
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.