With a turnover of about £4m , managing a small team, they now require a qualified Finance Manager to run all aspects of the day to day finances - on a 4 to 5 day per week basis.
They are flexible and would consider someone wanting to work part time, depending on experience, this is a varied role and might suit somebody who requires flexibility.
Reporting to the part time Finance Director and working closely with the Managing Director, its a stand alone "all round" role and requires an experienced self starter who is hands-on.
Responsibilities will include :
- Ownership and Evolution of Monthly reporting
- Management of all aspects of compliance, taxes and VAT
- Management of credit control, cashflow, as well as Accounts payable, supporting query resolution.
- Supporting the Sales funtion with timely information
- Providing budget and forecasts
This is a high profile role and requires an experienced Finance Manager ideally with some experience from a consumer goods background
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.