Our client are a PE backed business operating in the premium hospitality sector. As they look to continue their impressive growth they are now seeking a highly ambitious chartered accountant to join them in a high profile role within the business. Initial Duties will include:-
- Management of two part qualified accountants including delegation of management accounts preparation
- Preparation of P&L for each site including liaising with operations managers to provide insight regarding their P&Ls
- Lead the month end process
- Produce monthly board packs for review
- Weekly sales and costs analysis and reporting
- Preparation of yearly financial statements
- Work closely with Head of FP&A regarding annual budgeting process
Ideally you will a qualified chartered accountant with en excellent academic recoord, who has trained within a large practice and has the ambition and drive to progress your career to finance director level
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.