Our client, a full service international events company, require a Finance Manager to work closely with the Financial Controller in supporting the day to day operations of the finance function.
This role will suit someone who enjoys all aspects of accounting in a creative and flexible environment.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Prepare accounts to Trial Balance
- Work with the FC to create monthly reports to set deadlines
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Immediately notify the FC/Directors of any discrepancies
- Prepare month end journals
- Prepare supplier payment runs and immediately action urgent requests
- File VAT returns
- Manage multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Experience with Sage line 50, Procim software and prior professional experience within an events agency would be a huge bonus.
- Discretionary bonus and commision opportunities
- Flexible working
- Regular social events
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.