Our client is a great place to work, with a nice environment and excellent staff development opportunities. They now require an ambitious and motivated individual who will take control of the financial reporting function. As a Financial Reporting Manager this is a high profile role and the key responsibilities might include:-
- Management of a team setting clear objectives and managing the development and success of those individuals.
- Ownership of the trial balance including communication with heads of department.
- Reviewing and submitting yearly/half yearly internal management financial statements to Group.
- Delivering monthly profit & loss and balance sheet commentary as required.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls over financial reporting.
- Support on matters of UK taxation.
You will be a practice trained qualified accountant and technically up to date, with strong customer focus and effective influencing skills. You will have a strong academic background and a real hunger to progress within a fast paced environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.