An enthusiastic Finance Manager is required for a fast growing international manufacturing business, who are a market leader within their niche field. This is a brand new position requires a qualified Accountant to join their close knit team, reporting into the Finance Director.
With distribution in all over the world the company is fast growing. The Finance Manager will support the Finance Director in a broad role including preparation of management reporting, analysis and ad hoc projects. While supporting the Finance Director you will need to manage a small team initially of 3 staff.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of graphs and analysis of monthly results
- Management of up to 3 staff, including the credit controller and 2 assistant accountants (note that there will be a transition of management responsibility from the Head of Finance to the Finance Manager; it will not be immediate)
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Assist FD in the preparation of the annual budget and ad hoc forecasts
- Responding to queries from HMRC
- Review and approval of weekly pay run
- Development of financial policies and procedure documents
- Controlling and forecasting of income and expenses
- Analysis of costs and revenues with a view to driving profitability
This role is situated in Hertfordshire, close to the A1. To be eligible for this role you must have experience working in a similar role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.