My client is a small successful Investment Firm - and a subsidiary of a Leading Overseas Bank, who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing finance team. The candidate will be a fully qualified accountant who is seeking a varied and all round position in a small firm. Key points include:
- Preparation of financial statements and yearend reports in accordance with statutory requirements and IFRS
- Management accounting including monthly reports, budgeting as well as treasury management
- Preparing profitability reports
- Managing reconciliations, costs, balance sheet accounts and VAT returns
- Dealing with auditors and HMRC etc
This role would suit someone who has either got experience working in practice or has the all-round experience and desires working in a varied position. Coming from a financial services background would be an added bonus, although not an essential requirement. Please get in touch with me if this role is of interest.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.