A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join an exciting rapidly expanding FMCG business based nearl Hemel Hempstead.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and the management team to drive financial performance and provide financial rigor and support to decision making.
- Gain an understanding of the profitability drivers of the business to continually push for profit improvement plans.
- Drive and financially evaluate the business strategy.
- Manage the financial forecasting annual budgeting process.
- Provide weekly KPIs and intuitive business performance updates.
- Oversee the monthly reporting of accurate and timely financial information.
- Provide forward projections of profitability and cash flow.
- Responsibility for internal control, maintenance of authority limits and risk management. Responsible for all company insurance and liaison with insurance partners.
- Qualified accountant or QBE
- Business experience, including experience at senior level
- Excellent attention to detail
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.