Our client leading business and recognisable name in Guildford are looking to bring an experienced Finance Performance Manager on a permanent basis.
Use financial and business insight to influence, challenge and partner the business to;
- Agree activities that will deliver the required in year performance standard
- Influence delivery of the agreed activities to the required time, cost and standard, or develop and agree remedial actions with leadership team to deliver corrective actions
- Drive a performance management culture, undertaking productivity and benchmarking analysis to understand and influence performance
- Provide technical guidance and appropriate consideration of risks and opportunities, taking an independent view of the need to escalate issues
- Working with shared services, ensure there are robust control procedures in place
- Strong Team Focus
- Resilient in challenging the organisation
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.