This is a new Finance Manager role to join this exciting entrepreneurial company as it continues to expand and develop its operations, to support the increased business demands.
The role of Finance Manager will be to support, and impart knowledge and guidance across the diverse areas of the business with emphasis on being the tax and reporting expert within the group across the complexity of each area.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be;
- Advising on Investment opportunities
- Imparting expert TAX knowledge including CIS, Corporation and Inheritance Tax
- Overcoming acquisition complexities, and providing solutions
- Hands on approach to problem solving
- Group Statutory Accounting for the financial year
- Managing technical queries
- Responsibility of VAT across the business
- Responsibility of TAX across the business and advising all areas including shareholders and corporate entities
- Cost control analysis, review and action planning
The ideal candidate will have significant post qualification experience from a Professional Accountancy Qualification at senior level, as well as the below characteristics;
- Expert understanding and knowledge of financial accounting and reporting
- Highly technically minded and high attention to detail
- A driven forward thinker, who is always ‘thinking outside the box’
- Strong commercial acumen and confident in making business decisions
- Strong communicator and presentation skills, to effectively business partner across the wider organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically strong finance professional to join an ever growing organisation and playing a fundamental part in its finance function
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.