An exciting and challenging opportunity currently exists for a motivated and commercially focused finance professional to join a rapidly expanding Blue-Chip Organisation in the role of Finance Manager.
Managing a team responsible for providing technical financial analysis and reports, main duties will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Presenting findings from complex data in a format that will engage the business as a whole
- Preparing and providing ad-hoc, project specific and ongoing KPI data
- Working with Managers across the business to identify ways to develop processes and systems and
- Overseeing team performance, planning and coaching on an ongoing basis
The ideal candidate will be a qualified finance professional who is commercially focused with significant technical expertise gained at a Senior level. Previous people management skills coupled with strong communication skills are also a pre-requisite for this role which will require dealing with people at all levels.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and forward thinking organisation that can offer career progression that is second to none, apply today!
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.