CMC are working with a start up hospitality business based in City of London. The role is essential in helping us deliver the group’s growth plan by providing accurate timely information. This role will work closely with the directors and operations team to ensure that targets are delivered and costs closely controlled.
Main priorities and responsibilities
- Management Accounts
- Financial Reporting
- Cost Control
- Cash, tax, audit and administration
- Managing a small Finance team
- Able to “hit the ground running”
- Available to start in the next couple of weeks
- Qualified accountant/finance manager with ideally multi-site experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- Excellent eye for detail and organisational skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.