My client are an established technology business who are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team after a recent promotion.
The finance group is responsible for providing management intelligence for all areas of the business. This vacancy is for a Finance Manager to work in their London office.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Review of management accounts for overseas group companies
- Group consolidated accounts
- Monthly Board Meeting reports
- VAT Returns and VAT compliance
- Management of banking services, payments, statements and reconciliations
- Budget monitoring
- Cashflow forecasts
- Liaison with Accountants / Auditors
- Supervision & workload management of finance support staff
- Any other reasonable finance duty
Knowledge and Experience Needed
- ACA, CIME or ACCA Qualified (late stage part qualifieds will be considered)
- A minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Knowledge of working with ERP system - not essential but preferred
- Strong Excel skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Keywords for infographic/word cloud: