Rapidly expanding business is seeking a qualified finance professional to join and build their finance function. Reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing and team of two assistants your duties will include:-
- Lead, direct and deliver the annual financial cycle, including budget preparation, budget monitoring and statement of accounts production.
- Take ownership of the full P&L
- Produce full management accounts on a monthly basis
- In control of all management accounts including prepayments, accruals/depreciation and fixed assets register
- Bank reconciliation and VAT reconciliation
- Fully responsible for keeping control of business’ cash flow
- Lead, influence and support key stakeholders by providing financial advice on all relevant technical, legislative and policy issues relating to the organisation’s finances.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountants with experience within an SME environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.