Do you have a keen interest in the Automotive sector? My client, a leading automotive dealership based in London is seeking a commercially astute Finance Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Director your key responsibilities in this diverse role will include:-
- Support Sales teams with profitability analysis on deal structures.
- Production of KPI reporting and Management Accounts with supporting commentary.
- Supporting the production of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Management of cost controls and investments
- Full responsibility for month-end closure procedures including Accruals, fixed assets, consolidation and balance sheet reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial mindset and have the ability to interpret the accounts and communicate these to non-finance stakeholders. You will have advanced Excel skills, strong attention to detail and be keen to bring new ideas/innovation to challenge historic processes/procedures. Experience within an automotive dealership would be advantageous, but not essential.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.