My client is a large, dynamic, evolving company who continue to develop new technology, keeping them ahead of their competitors. They are currently seeking a qualified accountant to join them in a rounded finance role where you will gain exposure to the whole business and develop the skills to progress within the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and supervising a small, your duties will include:-
- To ensure the monthly management accounts are produced accurately and timely
- Analyse month results against forecast, providing insight to trends, risks and opportunities for the business
- Lead monthly review meetings with non finance managers to challenge actuals against budgets
- Produce and maintain the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for the UK entities.
- Produce annual statutory accounts
- Assist with the Annual and Interim Audit, liaising with our auditors and resolving queries.
- To prepare the annual Corporation Tax computations
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic background, excellent interpersonal skills, confidence to influence non finance executives and the ambition to progress your career
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.