My client are a prestigious investment management firm, they are currently seeking a confident qualified accountant to work with multiple internal clients. Specific Duties will include:-
- Oversight of operational accounting entries made by centralised functions
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- All statutory and regulatory reporting
- Cash and capital management
- Responsibility during interim and year-end audit
- Review the current processes, procedures and systems. Recommend improvements then document and implement them across the team.
- Reconciliation/review of key balance sheet accounts
- Financial modelling of new product launches, year one fund reviews and investor impact analysis
Ideally you will be a well organised qualified accountant who can work to tight deadlines. You will be able to work independently whilst engaging with the wider finance community
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.