Independent Global Asset Management Company Requires Finance Manager Salary Competitive
Founded in 1939, my client is a private, employee-owned investment management company with offices in 31 cities worldwide, the firm manages a range of strategies.
My client is looking for a Finance Manager to take responsibility for the Financial Oversight of the organisation.?
- Oversight of operational accounting entries made by centralised functions
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- All statutory and regulatory reporting
- Cash and capital management
- Responsibility during interim and year-end audit
- Review the current processes, procedures and systems. Recommend improvements then document and implement them across the team.
- Reconciliation/review of key balance sheet accounts
- Financial modelling of new product launches, year one fund reviews and investor impact analysis
Ideally you will be a well organised ACA with 2 years PQE qualified accountant who can work to tight deadlines. You will be able to work independently whilst engaging with the wider finance community, Career Focused, confident, personable with great work ethic
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.