An enthusiastic Finance Manager is required for a fast growing designer and supplier of high end catering and luxury goods to many of the world’s finest hospitality and retail groups across the UK, Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. This is a brand new position.
With distribution in all over the world the company is fast growing with a pipeline of truly innovative quality products. The Finance Manager will support the Head of Finance in a broad role including preparation of management reporting, analysis and ad hoc projects. While supporting the Head of Finance you will need to manage a small team initially of 3 staff.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of graphs and analysis of monthly results
- Management of up to 3 staff, including the credit controller and 2 assistant accountants (note that there will be a transition of management responsibility from the Head of Finance to the Finance Manager; it will not be immediate)
- Preparation of weekly cash flow forecasts
- Assist Head of Finance in the preparation of the annual budget and ad hoc forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT and monthly Intrastat returns
- Responding to queries from HMRC
- Review and approval of weekly pay run
- Development of financial policies and procedure documents
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Controlling and forecasting of income and expenses
- Analysis of costs and revenues with a view to driving profitability
- Assist the Head of Finance in any ad hoc projects as required
- High involvement in preparation for the implementation of a new ERP system
This role is situated in West London/ Paddington area. To be eligible for this role you must be a qualified Accountant with experience in a similar role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.