Reference number: 142881 LJ
Contact: Abigail Hazrati / Ekaterina Mihova
Job title: Finance Manager
Working hours: Full Time
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Category: Accounting & Finance
Summary: Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. As a Financial Reporting Manager you will be an experienced qualified accounting with a background within Financial Services.
Your job purpose as a Financial Reporting Manager:
- To ensure sound accounting practice is followed at the London branch, with consideration given to local laws and regulations
- To report to local supervisory and tax authorities
- To ensure integrity of the control environment surrounding the bank
- To actively participate in plans for automating processes and maximising effectiveness
- To coach and develop junior members of the team
- Monthly consolidation and reporting to the Parent Company
- Handle the Implementation of new products including associated accounting treatment under IFRS
- Experienced qualified accountant with strong academics.
- Substantial post-qualified experience in financial services/ banking background
- Knowledge of accounting for banking products and IT related infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Hyperion, Smartview, Essbase, Excel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.