An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a busy, dynamic and friendly creative business.
This new role has arisen is due to the continuing growth of the business. The role is due to develop as the business grows and therefore requires someone who is dynamic who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
- Optimising the company’s financial performance
- Advise on financial and commercial issues and contribute to overall company development
- Manage the finance team
- Manage and develop internal & external reporting processes
- Assist directors and managers in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Recommend reports and structures that meet business needs
- Managing and allocating costs to budgets
- Monthly meetings with budget holders to review and monitor costs
- Preparation of Year-end Financial Accounts
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Organised, process driven and forward thinking
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.