My client is a PE backed, instantly recognisable high street brand with sites across the UK. As they embark on the next exciting stage of their long term strategy they are seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to take the lead in driving the management reporting. Managing a small team duties will include:-
- Manage the month end process to deliver timely and accurate reporting to the Operations team and Board.
- Provide insightful analysis of P&L performance across the entire business and deliver to senior management
- Work with the business to develop focused KPI reporting and analysis to assess current performance and new initiatives
- Run the Balance Sheet control process in order to ensure that all risks and opportunities
- Build relationships with the senior leadership team to truly understand the business and take this understanding into the forecasting and budgeting process
- Take this detailed understanding into the forecast and budgeting process being an active member of the senior budget team.
- Ensure your team communicate with site managers explaining month end results and variances to plan.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant with an excellent academic profile who is ambitious and driven combined with the communication skills to influence at all levels of a business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.