A FTSE listed Banking group who are predominantly UK based are seeking a qualified accountant to join their team as a Finance Manager. Managing a small team you will support the Financial Controller in understanding and preparing the Central division’s monthly performance and; reporting. The successful candidate will provide a tight financial control over the balance sheet and P&L and be a key contact for the Group Finance team. Duties will include:-
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including detailed variance analysis
- Delivery of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, and year end reporting
- Review intercompany settlements
- Delivery of quarterly VAT returns and other tax related activities
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects working with FP&A and wider Bank Finance team as necessary
- Continually review existing reporting and implement improvements
- Own the regulatory reporting process
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate who is looking for a challenge within an established Banking Group. You will have a strong technical background and have experience in a similar type of role.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.