My client are a dynamic, evolving company who continue to develop new technology, keeping them ahead of their competitors. They are now seeking a Finance Manager to manage a large team within transactions finance, duties will include:-
- Managing a team of c.15 people responsible for the financial transactions of the trading business
- Ensure comprehensive controls, accreditation and risk management processes are in place
- Motivate and develop the teams to ensure that they deliver objectives
- Involvement in implementing new systems and processes as new technology and products are introduced
- Monitor the overall performance of the team and take steps to ensure that the day to day workload is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Deliver internal and external reports
You will ideally have experience of managing a large team, be a qualified accountant who has interrogated processes, identified improvements and implemented new solutions.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.