Our client are a rapidly expanding niche business who work closely with a number of key clients, they are a friendly team and are now seeking a commercially focussed qualified accountant to join their friendly team and lead the finance function. You will take ownership of the financial management and support commercial analysis/insight to help drive the business
Key duties will include:-
- Manage a team of three and take ownership of the daily financial management.
- Ensure transactions are recorded accurately and timely
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Production of month end including commentary and presentation to senior management.
- Assist with the business performance analysis and provide key insights to assist commercial teams.
- Produce VAT and Corporation Tax returns
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA with a strong Financial Accounting background, inquisitive mindset and desire to develop and progress within a meritocratic environment. You will be an effective communicator with strong Excel skills and be looking to develop and challenge junior members of the team and lead by example.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.