Our client are looking for an ambitious and energetic finance professional to help spearhead the growth of the Finance function for this dramatically growing FinTech/ SaaS business. With the potential of share options this opportunity is prosperous both financially and in rapid career development.
Alongside the Head of Finance the Finance Manager will be key in centralising it's currently largely outsourced finance support as they look to double the size of their team this year.
This hands on role would suit someone who is excited by the responsibility of end to end finance processes and the fast track development of their career.
- Oversee bookkeeping and month end accounts
- Manage revenue and payables processes
- KPI and SaaS metrics tracking and reporting to VC shareholders and internal stakeholders
- Establish and modify Finance business partnering to optimize performance
- Assist Head of Finance with ad-hoc fundraising support and shareholder information requests.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Newly Qualified ACA and educated to a University degree level
- Highly ambitious with identifiable commercial acumen
- Excited by the prospect of growth based around this role
- Personable with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator capable in liaising with all levels of colleagues and stakeholders
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.