Our client are a well established business with a history of strong financial performance. They are currently seeking an ambitious qualified accountant to join as finance manager who has the desire to progress rapidly to a Finance Director role, You will lead the finance function and work closely with the business to develop financial understanding across the whole business and drive profitability.
- Manage and develop a small finance team
- Manage the company's financial control framework ensuring adherence at all times
- Work with the leadership team to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans
- Provide analysis and guidance on the company strategy, influencing decision making
- Responsible for all statutory reporting requirements are completed timely
- Ensure P&L reporting and variance analysis is issued timely along with insightful commentary
- Manage the company's planning and forecasting processes and ensure non finance managers understand variances
Ideally you will be a qualified chartered accountant with a strong academic record and at least two years post qualification experience who has the ambition and drive to understand the entire business and progress rapidly within the company.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.