Our client are a household name brand who continue to produce outstanding results but utilising leading technology in AI and robotics. As they expand they are seeking a commercially focussed Finance Manager to partner with the project team ensuring projects and implementations are cost effective. Managing small team your duties will include:-
- Provide in depth analysis of each project ensuring cost optimisation
- Produce budgets for each project and provide month analysis of WIP and insightful variance analysis
- Take the lead analysing new project approvals providing NPV analysis and influence and challenge decision makers
- Lead the month budgeting and reforecast process including assumptions relating to cashflow
- Manage the reporting of capex spend on a monthly basis and work with stakeholders to provide insight and challnege
As a qualified accountant ideally you will have gained experience supporting capex projects and have significant experience of budgeting and forecasting. As the business contuinues to expand you will need to grow the team as well as develop the current members within the team so the ability to manage staff will be beneficial
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.