My client an employer of choice, is seeking a Finance Manager (Systems & IT) to join their close knit team. You will act as a key interface between the finance and IT teams to drive efficiency and the champion controls within SAP. Your key responsibilities will include: -
- Act as a champion of controls in finance systems and processes
- Be a key interface between finance end users and IT team to ensure defects and new developments are properly documented and delivered.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in finance processes and systems
- Promote and drive a better understanding of SAP finance to the financial team with more insightful reports, tools and training.
- Manage projects to improve functionality and user experience
The ideal candidate will be ACA, CIMA, ACCA qualified or equivalent with a strong academic background and excellent communication skills. You will ideally have previous experience of ERP systems (SAP preferable) and process/system improvement projects within a complex environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.