I am currently working with high-growth multinational utility business looking to take on a bright, hardworking and easy going Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team and gain a broad range of skills.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the Head of Financial Reporting in developing a world class finance function
- month-end close process, including group consolidation;
- monthly management accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- supporting year-end audit process
- Supervise and help to develop more junior finance team members.
To be in with a chance of securing this position, you must demonstrate the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work across all levels of finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Multi-currency experience and strong FX reporting (beneficial)
- Exposure to private equity-backed, highly leveraged or fast-paced businesses (beneficial)
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.