Our client is a listed business growing fast internationally with a relaxed, friendly and fun culture. Due to continued development, they now have a gap for a part qualified Finance Assistant to join their team in this high profile role, working with the wider business.
- Checking and authorisation of transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Ensure payments are made in a timely manner
- Responsible for month end processing and the revaluation of foreign transactions.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis.
- Cashflow forecasting for the Treasury team
You will be a part qualified accountant who has experience working in a well-established international business, with an excellent academic record and strong commercial acumen and competent Excel ability.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.