Are you seeking an opportunity to move into industry and commerce where there are still opportunities to continue progressing your career. Our client is an established who are embarking on an exciting period of growth, to support this they have an opportunity for a qualified accountant to join their team
Key responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of periodic financial reporting and analysis packages for internal and external clients on a timely and accurate basis
- Manage the year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation process for a number of legal entities based in the UK and EU
- In charge of preparing statutory accounts
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasts
- Assist in reviewing key deliverables as part of periodic financial reporting
- Supporting regular queries from the operational business
The ideal candidates will be a qualified ACA/CA looking to make their first move into industry . You will possess excellent technical experience and outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate across all functions.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.