A global leading media business are currently in the market for a Financial Accountant. This exciting opportunity for a qualified Financial Accountant will offer you a steady career progression while working in a fast paced industry.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will take full ownership of all statutory reporting across the entire film, television and digital department.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of tax packs and statutory accounts through partnership with the business units
- Management of the statutory audit process including liaison with external auditors and senior management
- Liaison with finance teams in business units and tax team on all aspects of tax reporting and preparation of quarterly tax forecasts
- Oversight of participation accounting in all UK entities, communicating with participations team across Europe
- Prepare territory cash forecasting and reporting for participation payments
- Subject matter expert within Corporate Finance department on statutory and tax reporting issues
- Establishment of excellent relationships with the finance functions of all applicable business units
- Any other statutory and tax reporting and compliance issues as directed by management
Relevant Previous Work Experience
- Ideally, big 4 audit firm qualified
- Previous experience of preparing UK GAAP Statutory Accounts and liaising with external auditors is essential
- Financial or Management Accounting experience is required, some of which will have been in a US GAAP reporting environment, ideally with exposure to international operations
- Media accounting would be advantageous
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.