Senior Financial Accountant Role based in Central London within a Financial Services Business
Senior Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for group statutory accounts
- Liaise with Auditors
- Monthly Balance Sheet Review
- Managing the Transition to FRS 102
- Develop a Cash-Flow model
- Monitor Investment trades
- Business Partner with Banks
- Responsible for managing a team
- A Degree from a top University
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Banking/fund/investment management knowledge/experience
- Strong Excel Skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.