Financial Accountant Opening:
Location Biggin Hill ,Kent
Salary £50,000 - £55,000
Increasing departmental commitments for a complex group have identified the need for additional resource providing an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful group with a globally recognised brand name and an enviable track record.The role provides a unique opportunity for a bright newly qualified ACA to gain significant exposure to a dynamic Finance environment while at the same time benefiting from the support offered by working closely with a team of qualified accountants
The incumbent will work within a team where their responsibilities will include the following:
- Assistance with structured group month-end close.
- To act as primary support for the accounting function of certain subsidiaries.
- Monthly consolidation of group companies.
- Involvement in the budget and forecast processes for certain subsidiaries/functions.
- Preparation of client assistant package for auditors.
- Liaison with auditors.
- Ad hoc projects.
Experience & Skills Required
- The candidate should be ACA qualified.
- Ideally completed training at a Big 4 firm.
- The stronger the academic history demonstrated the better the chance the candidate will have of being selected for the role.
Experience (years and nature)
- Up to 2 years PQE
- Exposure to multi-currency consolidations and large group structures.
- Strong Excel skills are a prerequisite.
- Good IFRS knowledge is required.
- US GAAP knowledge/exposure would be beneficial.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.