Our client leading organisation within the Hospitality Industry is looking to bring an experienced Financial Accountant on board for a period of 3 months.
The role will be based in the Hertfordshire area and will pay between £275.00 - £350.00 Per Day.
- Maintain fixed assets register, perform monthly reconciliations and run depreciation cycle within month end deadlines.
- Maintain fixed and variable content schedules, ensuring month end accruals for content are correctly prepared and completed within month end deadlines.
- Responsible for reconciliation of accruals.
- Timely completion of all month end reporting requirements, prepare and upload all necessary journals.
- Completion of monthly reconciliations for various P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Production of Statutory Accounts and assisting with year end audit.
- Production of tax pack to assist with Corporation tax computation.
- Reconcile search income and costs to monies received, accrue where necessary and compile statements quarterly.
- Provide additional support for various ad-hoc projects.
- Deputising for Finance Manager in his absence if necessary.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA Accountant.
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting processes
- Ability to communicate effectively and challenge and influence at all levels
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel, and experience of SAP will also be beneficial
- Ability to explain finance to non-financial stakeholders
If you feel the above role is of interest to you and you are immediately available then please apply on line and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.