Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to work in an internationally expanding FMCG company as a Financial Accountant based in South West London.
Management accountant, supporting the Group Financial Controller in all aspects of accounting and control including producing consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows for the monthly management accounts.
What you’ll be responsible for
In support of the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will encompass all aspects of financial reporting and control for the Group, including:
- Review and implementation of controls across the business;
- Assisting with preparation for conversion to IFRS;
- Responsibility for preparation of subsidiary and consolidated statutory accounts;
- Producing consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows for the monthly management accounts
- Provide assistance with preparation of management accounts when required;
- Tax projects such as R&D tax credits;
- Other ad hoc projects of which there will be many due to the growth and expansion of the business
What we’re looking for in you
- ACA or equivalent
- Energetic, highly motivated self-starter with big ambitions;
- Demonstrably strong commercial acumen through previous financial / commercial experience;
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs in a fast pace and highly dynamic environment;
- Excellent communicator, with plenty of social confidence and strong influencing skills;
- Multi-currency experience is a must;
- IFRS knowledge required;
- Experience in hedging would be advantageous as would tax knowledge
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.