My client is a unique and growing FMCG business who due to their rapid growth are currently seeking a qualified accountant with extraordinary drive, passion and talent. The business recognises and develops their people to the best of their abilities - in return, they are seeking someone with a can do attitude and the determination to succeed.
Initially the role will entail:-
- Preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group
- Supporting in the preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review
- Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
- Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters, and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes.
- Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group
- Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
- Supporting the commercial departments around the Group
We are seeking a qualified accountant with an excellent academic record who has progressed their career and is looking to join an innovative company that can offer exceptional succession opportunities within a dynamic environment.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.