I am currently working with a multinational clean energy company passionate in preserving our environment for future generations. This is an exciting role looking for a hands on qualified accountant looking to work in a fast -paced environment to support the accounting requirements of two new plants with their financial accounts. The Ideal candidate will have experience working with in the energy sector preferably within a power plant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of journal entries.
- Analysing general ledger accounts for accuracy
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors in annual financial statements preparation
- regularly review financial performance
- identify any process changes that can be made for greater efficiencies
- Overseeing the debtor management process
- Preparation of VAT reconciliations
- KPI’s reporting
- Qualified Accountant
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient on excel
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Please attach a word document of your CV to apply.